5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
6. Slay the Stymphalian Birds.
7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
9. Obtain the Girdle of the Amazon warrior queen Hippolyte.
10. Obtain the Cattle of the Monster Geryon.
11. Steal the Apples of the Hesperides, which were strictly guarded by a 100-headed dragon called Ladon.
12. Capture Cerberus, the guardian dog of Hades, using no weapons and bring him back.
One of the things that I’ve learned from being in this class is that Gods are not always good. They are both Constructive and Destructive. The fact that the Gods can be good or evil reminds me of all of the other myths and epics that involve a good and a bad. (Kane & Able; Romulus & Remus)